The program starts at a very reasonable 10 a.m. This full-day, free workshop includes talks on using Gluster with OpenStack, KVM/QEMU, and how to develop apps to integrate with GlusterFS. This is a chance for developers and admins to learn first-hand what GlusterFS and related open software-defined storage projects in the Gluster Community can accomplish in cloud and virtualized environments.
- State of Gluster (John Mark Walker)
- Gluster for SysAdmins, an In-depth Look (Dustin Black)
- Gluster and OpenStack, a Case Study (Udo Seidel)
- Gluster, QEMU and KVM (Vijay Bellur)
- Developing Apps and Integrating with GlusterFS (Justin Clift)
Please join us on October 24th at the Sheraton next to the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Registration for the Gluster Workshop is free, sign up today on the LinuxCon/CloudOpen sign-up page (Note: Select “attendee” rather than speaker.)