We have an amazing community day scheduled in Portland, OR, on July 23. If you’re in town for OSCON, swing by – we’ll be at the Mission Theater, which is close to the MAX for easy access.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Theron Conrey will talk about the integration points between OpenStack and GlusterFS
- John Dickinson of OpenStack Object Storage (Swift) and Swiftstack fame will be talking about… Swift!
- Leslie Hawthorn, international community manager extraordinaire, will be discussing Best Collaboration Practices for FOSS projects
- Gluster hero Joe Julian will talk about automating GlusterFS deployments with Puppet
- David Nalley from Citrix and Apache CloudStack will talk about using GlusterFS with CloudStack
- Wesley Duffee-Braun will talk about using GlusterFS from a sysadmin’s perspective
- Eco Willson will talk about all the different ways to access data on Gluster volumes
- Last, but not least, I’ll talk about the state of the Gluster community, the imminent release of GlusterFS 3.4, and the Gluster Forge
If you’re interested in OpenStack, CloudStack, Hadoop, and how they intersect with GlusterFS, this will be a great day for learning.
We will serve lunch and end the day with a happy hour at 4pm. Come on by!